I have a bee lover in my life so I keep my eye out where ever possible for beautifully designed bee gifts. And let's face it, bees are super important pollinators for a lot of the plants we see and love. Here are some of my favorite gift ideas I have found over the years...
1) Centinelle - This particular pattern is called Julie's Bumblebees and you can buy socks, tea towels, napkins, or scarves adorned with it. I am a serious fan girl of this brand. The patterns are super fun, the design is spot on, and the quality is wonderful. Trust me... I have a whole collection of her scarves and just ordered a bunch of kitchen textiles and socks. I can't get enough!
2) Tatine "Swarm of Bees" soy candle - These candles smell amazing! In fact Tatine makes some of the only candles I can burn because I am quite sensitive to a lot of scented products. Not these though! I have them in my bathroom, meditation closet, and some extra for wherever I feel like being transported to a breezy meadow with a fragrant bee hive nearby.
3) Bee Raw honey flight - So this is one I don't have personal experience with but doesn't it look lovely? The packaging is beautiful. I also think collections of things make really fun gifts (especially for that special host or hostess). If this particular product doesn't spark your fancy Bee Raw has all kinds of wonderfully designed honey gifts.
4) WrenBirdArt's hand embroidered buttons - The maker behind this brand is a gal I have been following on Instagram for a long time. Kudos to her for staying true to handmade products! I enjoy her embroidery because it has a no fuss, simple, heirloom quality to it. She does custom work too, so you could customize an embroidered hanky or button for the bee lover in your life.
5) Books - There are a ton of books one could gift a bee lover! I am a fan of buying books from a brick & mortar bookstore or local store. A lot of the time nursery gift shops have incredibly beautiful giftable books. If you are an online shopper Terrain has some beautiful bee books and lots of other bee gifts to boot.
6) Friend of the bee patch from Antiquaria - Are you a friend or have a friend of the honey bee? I found this patch in my favorite nursery's gift shop (Flowerland) and instantly fell in love. Of course the brand Antiquaria has an online shop and they makes lots of great patches. The bee one is perfection in my humble opinion.
7) Bring the bees to the bee lover! Another option is you could gift some bee friendly plants or seeds. This is a nice option that benefits both the bee lover and the bees!
Here is a list of bee friendly plants: